CBC is recruiting associates to join our network in the UK and Ireland.
What are the benefits of joining CBC?
- Tailored mutual support with other activists and advisors
- Professional development and training (on-line and in person)
- Shared marketing, inc CV promotion, website, projects, bids
- Access to CBC’s resources, market intelligence and contacts
- Experienced CBC mentor
- Paid freelance work, subject to relevant expertise for the job
- Associates may become CBC directors with more say and profile
What contributions are expected?
- Take part in at least a third of online CBC meetings per year (half for Directors)
- Open & honest two-way communication, inc about other interests
- £10 or €12 subscription per month, and/or voluntary CBC work
- Directors also contribute voluntary internal CBC work such as marketing, chair, secretary, treasurer and mentoring of associates
How do I join CBC?
Associates and directors must have first-hand experience of working in or with democratic co-operatives, credit unions, trade unions or other solidarity economy organisations. To talk about joining, please contact Bob Cannell on +44 7870 304027 or through Facebook. To apply to join, please e-mail your relevant experience or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org